Benefits of Joining the Chamber of Commerce
Your Chamber of Commerce is a partnership of people working together to build a better community. Collaboration is at the heart of all Chamber activities. Successful Partnerships with all levels of government and with community organizations make it possible for us to accomplish great goals. The more a business is involved with the community the more it benefits from the community.
The Chamber communicates with scores of companies each year about locating in our area, thereby providing more jobs and an increased tax based for community funding. The Chamber continuously seeks ways to attract more customers into the area for localbusinesses. Chamber dues are based on the size of business, and guarantee a fair share amount for each member. Join today and enjoy the following benefits!
- Business Directory: Published every two years - Deadline September 2010!
- Newsletter: Chamber Newsletters mailed out to 450 First (fiscal year) flyer in Newsletter is free! (You must supply 450 flyers -8.5 x 11, any color, not folded) $25.00 per flyer thereafter or $100.00 Non-Member Fee.
- Sponsorship of Project: Projects open for advertising/sponsors: Taste of the Trails & Wine Extravaganza, The Trek to the Nation's Christmas Tree Service, Toyland Parade, Tree Lighting Ceremony, Blossom Day Festival, Farmers' Market & Street Faire, Golf Tournament, Awards Banquet, and Halloween.
- Networking Opportunity:
- Business After Hours Mixers-Quarterly
- Small Business Seminars
- Annual Awards Banquet in March
- Chamber Ambassadors Program
- Front Office:
- Business flyer displayed in Chamber office
- Business referrals
- Community Calendar-list of yearly events and monthly happenings
- Business card rack display available to members for $5.00 per year, depending on space
- Business Opportunities:
- Address labels available to members for $10.00, non-members $30.00
- Committees to join-see list attached
- Membership Plaque - Identifies your business as a community supporter
- Newsletters - Mailing out to 450 businesses six times a year and distributed to 5,200 households in the Sanger area. Please call us for a schedule
- Other Benefits:
- Chamber present at City Council meetings and Sanger Unified School District meetings
- Provide business input to local government
- Marketing Sanger: Industrial, Retail, Agriculture
- Tax deductible membership as a business expense - consult your tax advisor.
- Certificates of Origin available to members - first 10 are free, then $5 each, non -members